[Clearance Sale]NOV3D Ultra-high precision Resin 1000G
- 【High Precision and Low Shrinkage】NOVA3D 8k matte Resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process ,which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish and is an excellent choice for 3D precision printing.
- 【Fast Curing and Great Stability】 NOVA3D photopolymer 8k resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- 【 Easy to Clean and Low Odor 】 NOVA3D photopolymer resin is very easy to clean. After you print, you only need an alcohol spray to rinse it off, avoiding sticky after printing the model.NOVA3D 3D Printing Liquid specially formualated to decrease smell. Minimal dripping and weeping than some of resin your used.
- 【Wide Applications】NOVA3D All 3D printer resin is highly compatible with LCD and DLP 3D printers .Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.NOVA3D 8k matte resin has a wide range of applications, from tabletop models to industrial parts, especially suitable for small and half-length models.
- 【Quality Guarantee】We pride ourselves on providing caring service, both before and after the sale. Our support will respond to all inquires within 24 hours, excluding some holidays.
Shipping within 3-7 working days.
Question About Resin
Here are some resin seting parameter and printing advice for you.
Where can I find recommended print settings for this resin?
you can visit it our download page for the printing paramter.
If you have printer of other brand, please contact our after-sale service, we have a professional engineer team will recommend you suitable printing parameter.
Can the unprinted resin be reused?
Yes, the resin can be used until it is cured. It needs to be filtered every time it is poured from the hopper to prevent small cured products from being in the resin, which may cause screen leakage during the next printing.
After each printing, what should I do with the resin in the chute?
There are two situations: 1. The second printing will not be performed next. It is recommended to filter the resin in the trough once and then pour it back into the resin bottle for storage. 2. Immediately perform the next printing. It is recommended to filter the resin in the trough before printing to prevent the solidified residue from crushing the screen in the trough.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.