NOVA3D Standard Resin LCD UV-Curing Resin For 3D Printers
- 【Lower Odor】 NOVA3D photopolymer 3d resin specially formualated to decrease smell. Minimal dripping and weeping than some of resin your used.
- 【Great Stability】This 405nm standard resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity, work excellent with most of LCD 3D printer.
- 【Wide Applications】Compatible for most LCD DLP 3D printers. Apply to DIY, jewelry design, classroom teaching and garage kits making etc. Afforable price to save your cost to your hobby.
- 【Pure and Vivid Colors】This UV curing 3d resin high quality pigments inside, it make the print works show bright and stunning color effect. It's a truly gray resin and the color is very deep and consistent to the model we’re showing.
- 【Quality Guarantee】We pride ourselves on providing caring service, both before and after the sale. Our support will respond to all inquires within 24 hours, excluding some holidays.
Shipping within 3-7 working days.
Question About Resin
Here are some resin seting parameter and printing advice for you.
After each printing, what should I do with the resin in the chute?
There are two situations: 1. The second printing will not be performed next. It is recommended to filter the resin in the trough once and then pour it back into the resin bottle for storage. 2. Immediately perform the next printing. It is recommended to filter the resin in the trough before printing to prevent the solidified residue from crushing the screen in the trough.
how does this resin compare to other resins in brittleness once fully cured? What other brand/type of resin is it comparable to? Does it flex at all?
hanks for attention, the specification of the resin for your reference:
Density: 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength: 36-52Mpa
Flexural Strength: 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus: 1.882-2.385Mpa
Hardness (Shore D): 84D
Can the unprinted resin be reused?
Yes, the resin can be used until it is cured. It needs to be filtered every time it is poured from the hopper to prevent small cured products from being in the resin, which may cause screen leakage during the next printing.
Can resins with wavelengths other than 405nm be used?
Nova3d does not recommend the use of resins with other wavelengths. Depending on the content and model of the photoinitiator used in the resin, it may not be cured, or it may take a long time to cure.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.
This product has no reviews yet.