NOVA3D Bene5 Resin 3D Printer with 6.08'' 2K LCD( Only In AU)
Shipping out within 3-7 working days.
Frequently Asked questions
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my orders?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
There is an error in the size of the printed model.
Reason: This situation is because the matching degree of the printer and the resin is different from the light intensity of each printer itself.
Solution: It is recommended to test the best exposure time of the printer by yourself.
Test method: Model 5 small squares (5mm) and cylinders (10mm) for testing, and place them in the middle and 4 corners of the platform respectively. The exposure time is the time recommended by the resin manufacturer, and the layer thickness is 0.05mm. Print once and measure the print. When the measured value size is too large, the exposure time should be reduced (for example, the measured value is 5.12mm, the exposure time should be reduced by 1 second), when the measured value size is too small, the exposure time should be increased (for example, the measured value is 4.84mm, should be increased 1 second exposure time), repeatedly change the exposure parameter—print—measure, and adjust it to within the range of model error that the machine can reach. At this time, it is the best exposure time corresponding to the machine.
The printed model has warping, holes, and parts that are not consistent with the model.
1. The problem of warpage: most of it is because the platform is not level, you can correct the platform according to the official website leveling video;
2. Hole problem: Hole perpendicular to the platform. This kind of hole is caused by liquid leakage on the screen, see 2K screen QA for details.
3. Some parts are inconsistent with the model: This situation is likely to be caused by the failure of the support. It is recommended to check whether the support of the model is in place.
After printing, there is no model on the printing platform.
There are two possibilities for this situation: 1. The screen is not bright; 2. The gap between the platform and the LCD screen is too large.
Inspection method: Check if there are signs of curing in the trough. It is the second possibility that there is solidification, and vice versa is the first possibility.
1. Try to reinstall the screen several times (be sure to confirm that the screen is in place). If the screen does not light up after multiple installations, the screen may be damaged. Please purchase the screen.
2. Watch the leveling video on the official website to adjust the zero position.
There is noise when printing.
First determine where the sound is. If it is the sound from the rail, it should be normal.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.
This product has no reviews yet.