[Get 2.5kg for the price of 2kg] NOVA3D Ultra-Clear Resin For 3D Printer
Please note that the code will be applied successfully, more than 3 bottles of Resin must be ordered.
- 【Never yellowing】Different from others transparent resin, NOVA3D Ultra-Clear Resin will not yellowing after printing and curing. The model printed with resin has a very pure clear color just like an artwork. (Clear like glass after polishing)
- 【Specially designed for Monochrome LCD printers】High density, suitable for higher light intensity machine. (Monochrome screen, LED light more than 3500uw/cm² would be better)
- 【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】A professional resin is designed for LCD, reducing volume shrinkage during the photocuring process , which ensures the high precision of the print model with a smooth finish.
- 【Wide Applications】Compatible for 405nm LCD DLP 3D printers. Apply to DIY, jewelry design, classroom teaching, engineering model and garage kits making etc.
- 【Quality Guarantee & Safe Package】Leak-proof bottle is fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and reinforced package box. We pride ourselves on providing caring service, both before and after the sale. For any problem please feel free contact us.
Shipping out within 3-7 working days.
Question About Resin
Here are some resin seting parameter and printing advice for you.
Where can I find recommended print settings for this resin?
you can visit it our download page for the printing paramter.
If you have printer of other brand, please contact our after-sale service, we have a professional engineer team will recommend you suitable printing parameter.
Can the unprinted resin be reused?
Yes, the resin can be used until it is cured. It needs to be filtered every time it is poured from the hopper to prevent small cured products from being in the resin, which may cause screen leakage during the next printing.
After each printing, what should I do with the resin in the chute?
There are two situations: 1. The second printing will not be performed next. It is recommended to filter the resin in the trough once and then pour it back into the resin bottle for storage. 2. Immediately perform the next printing. It is recommended to filter the resin in the trough before printing to prevent the solidified residue from crushing the screen in the trough.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.
This product has no reviews yet.